Monday, May 29, 2017

School is Terrible...

Ok, school really isn't terrible, I just have a lot of work that has been bogging me down. I have barely been able to think about keeping up with my blog, which explains why I haven't updated since nearly two months ago.

Speaking of school, we had our midterms last week. It is really weird to take midterms while all of your senior friends back home are graduating and celebratory parties are being planned. I feel like this has made this semester seem more exhausting than it should be, since everyone I know has already finished this semester and I still have over a month to go.

Oh, I should update everyone on the puppies. We did end up adopting them all out. The last one we had was the female, the brown one, and I would be lying if I didn't admit that I had gotten really attached to her. When I was making brownies for Mother's Day she fell asleep on my feet. She also kept stealing my flip-flops off of my feet to chew on them. I miss her running to greet me when I came home and her wanting to sit on my lap. But, Mia is still here and she is more than happy to spend time with me.







































In terms of trips, the second weekend of April we did our usual beach and sand boarding day at Islas Ballestas and Huacachina. We did the same type of activities as last semester, but it was still fun.



































\









No comments:

Post a Comment